Done

Hello, Need cover for Pearl Jam - 6.20.95 Red Rocks Amphitheater PLEASE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kevin_*

Guest_Kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:41 PM

Hello, I must first say that the service you are offering and the covers that you produce is simply AMAZING, you all have an incredible talent, and I just want to say 100 times over THANK YOU SO MUCH, for not only taking the time, but also just making available all of the AWESOME covers you have made and sharing your artistic creativity with the world, thank you.

I would be most appreciated if you could make me a DVD cover for this show PLEASE, thanks.
This is an amazing show and was captured on a tri-pod, center stage and has excellant sound and video and is truly a must have, If whoever makes this cover would like a DVD copy of this show, in return for making the cover I can ship you a copy(is actually a 2 DVD set) absolutely free(that is the least I could do)

06/20/95 - Red Rocks Amphitheater: Morrison, CO [132m]
attendance: 9,000
support act: Bad Religion
set: Long Road, Jeremy (new), Ship Song, Footsteps, Falling Down, Better Man, Last Exit, Spin the Black Circle, Animal, Tremor Christ, Corduroy, Not for You, Go, State of Love and Trust, Daughter/(This Boy), Garden, I've Just Seen a Face (Ed solo), Alive, Whipping, Lukin, Rearviewmirror/Improv (Words Seem Out of Place), Elderly Woman, Blood
enc 1: Black, Porch, Immortality
enc 2: Indifference
notes: PJ performs their first six songs seated, experiencing some of the effects of the altitude and taking a different approach from the previous night. 'Ship Song' is by Nick Cave. They get frustrated being seated (Stone declares, "All right, "fuck the seats") and they dump the chairs as they launch into 'Last Exit.' [download wav soundbyte]
The 'Falling Down' tune surfaces five years later, forming the melody for the song 'Distress' on The Rockfords album. 'RVM' is interrupted to break up a fight. ("What are you guys fighting for? This is a rock and roll concert.") PJ picks up the song right where they left off. A new, slower version of 'Jeremy' is premiered here. The impromptu 'I've Just Seen a Face,' a Beatles' tune, is sung by Ed a capella. 'This Boy' is a song by an LA band, That Dog. Ed's parting comment: "Thanks for coming up to the mountain with us."

#2 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:32 AM

I'll make this one, but I have two requests ahead of yours, so please be pateint. I will have it made by next weekend. Thanks. Ms. Havoc
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Kevin_*

Guest_Kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:38 AM

Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time, can't wait to see what you come up with.

#4 Antero

Antero
  • Members
  • 382 posts
  • Favorite Band:Pearl Jam / Nirvana / The Doors

Posted 11 June 2006 - 03:47 AM

There already a nice cover made for this DVD, please visit this site for all your Pearl Jam needs:

http://www.ourmodernneeds.com

under the video section, then go for the concert year. enjoy!

Antero
Antero

Trade List: www.anteroboots.com

#5 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:22 PM

Thanks Antero. Kevin please let me know if that suits your needs.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Kevin_*

Guest_Kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 03:49 PM

Thanks Antero. Kevin please let me know if that suits your needs.

Hello Ms Havoc, If you have the time I would love to see what you come up with, thanks.

#7 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:05 PM

Because there is a cover that exsists, this request will be considered, but will be given low priority. Right now, until we get more staff to handle all the request, we need to work on shows that dont have exsisting covers. I'll do your other pearl jam cover first and will be handeling other requests. But if there is a lul I can come back to this one.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users