• 86 posts
  • Favorite Band:nirvana

Posted 06 September 2007 - 03:53 PM

i'm nirvana's bootlegs collector so YES

#12 Guest_deliriumbr_*

Guest_deliriumbr_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

I might. Wouldn't pay for a CDR copy though. Maybe if a really rare tape master showed up or something like that... But like someone already said, there's no way to make sure it's legit beforehand. Some of the boldest bootleg sellers I have seen on ebay were selling links to zipped MP3 files! That's seriously fucked up...

#13 WindrideR

WindrideR
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • Favorite Band:Guns N' Roses, Anathema

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:21 AM

Some of the boldest bootleg sellers I have seen on ebay were selling links to zipped MP3 files! That's seriously fucked up...

Damn! This is just to weird to believe :lol:
... My DVD Trade Page ...

Signatures may not be larger than 400x150 pixels.

On this deadwinter's night. Darkness becomes this child.
Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

#14 Mazdago

Mazdago
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Favorite Band:King Diamond

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:11 PM

I would buy, and have bought. But it has to be something very special. For me King Diamond & Mercyful Fate is number 1, always has, and probably always will. I have couple of bootlegs I've bought from these bands. They are both on vinyl, so they're really worth collecting, as vinyls are a bit hard to download... :lol: I've also seen some picture vinyl bootlegs, and I have to say, that once some of these come to sale somewhere I can get my hands on them, there's no question wether to buy them or not... But for CDs or DVDs, it'll have to be pretty f**king rare to make me buy it.

#15 Guest_Grendel_*

Guest_Grendel_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:16 PM

I actually started my Bootleg collection by buying some DVDs, but I wouldn't do it anymore. The person I bought them from was honest about the Shows/Dates, except he failed to mention one show was only an interview + one live song, the rest of the Set had clips of the other songs.

#16 spaceape

spaceape

The Wretched Chosen One

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Favorite Band:Skinny Puppy / Tool

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:05 AM

I used to buy them back in the day before torrents and before I had a lot to trade, but only a few (a couple of Skinny Puppy VHS, two Tool VHS, Led Zep, Pink Floyd on vinyl and some silver-back CDs of Radiohead, Beastie Boys, Skinny Puppy, etc.) Now I would only buy silver-back CDs and only if a reasonable price. Last week I bought a Sisters of Mercy silver-back CD bootleg from Half Price books for $6, from the lable Kiss The Stone, who is known for quality bootlegs, so to me that was worth it.

#17 whata57

whata57
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • Favorite Band:children of bodom

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

Sorry to bring this one back up :P ...but as a fairly new collector of bootlegs i have bought only vinyls. I have some of the original metallica demo's on vinyl too!

#18 MMcollector

MMcollector

Born in Lust Turn To Dust BORN IN SIN COME ON IN:)

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Favorite Band:Marilyn Manson,Halestorm,Evanescence & The Pretty Reckless

Posted 19 May 2008 - 03:12 AM

I only buy Factory press Silver Cd Bootlegs because they are true originals:)But other then than that I never BUY Only Trade!!!!!!!!!

Trade Status:Back On For A little While.

Only trading Right Now For

2009-2013 Manson Master DVD And Audio

Halestorm  Master Audio & DVD

Nightwish 2012-2013 DVD & Audio

My Trading Website:http://db.etree.org/MMCollector

My Good Traders Feedback:http://db.etree.org/...rid=MMCollector

#19 drummerfish

drummerfish
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Favorite Band:black crowes,drain sth,Mötley Crüe,alice in chains & tons more

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:48 AM

there's a few places i can get or have bought cd and dvd boots.but i usually get stuff from bands i know or roadies i know.well...used to know anyway.at the same time,the music climate has sucked in the last decade(except a few REAL artists) that i really don't care for some of the crap out there today.hate to say it.
but i've also noticed the quality of boots have been alot better and the selection has grown with the help of the net.while still remaining a fan driven-trading outlet.ultra cool.
http://www.drummerfish.weebly.com for drum parts,memorabilia,swag,oop media and more for sale

#20 Ghost Theory

Ghost Theory
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Favorite Band:Linkin Park

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:35 PM

I'd buy if it was really rare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users