Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:53 PM

1. Metallica
2. AC/DC
3. Black Sabbath

#3 rannh651

rannh651
  • Members
  • 452 posts
  • Favorite Band:kiss, manson, garbage, maiden, crue, evanescence, judas priest

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:06 AM

1) kiss
2) iron maiden
3) judas priest

if i may say, and this is just my opion, guns and roses has to be one of the biggest over rated band i have ever seen or heard off.
you the people that support this group (NOT ME) must think, this ass axel walked off how may stages ? postponed his stupid new chinese album how many times ?? started how many riots ? what he did when he was the lucky jackass in the world to share the same stage as mettallica. what he do ?
what he did not do is think off you's, his fans. you's who put that skinny son of a bit** up there, singing or wineing , what ever he does, made him rich off his sh** music.
think about it, and you like this group.? paul stanley, bruce dickinson, angus young, james hetfield never ever thought of acking like that, they love us, we put them up there, buy there tickets and cds and they love doing what they do for us, there fans. AXEL who? guns and roses who? i threw there sh** cds away, i wont be embarresed the day i die and they find there crap in my collection.

geez to even think of that crap band making the top 100,000 on a metal list, makes me sick!

add all 3 of my groups years together we got about 105 years, 100 cds, wow

guns 4 studio pieces of crap, a cover album, i live shit man oh man and 20 years, YEA, i love em to?

this was just my opion, thanks for reading and just post underneath mine if your a guns hater to.
thank you

#4 celtic

celtic
  • Ultra Supporters
  • 968 posts
  • Favorite Band:Guns N' Roses

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

Are you serious??????????????? Kiss the greatest rock band ever. A bunch of grown man wearing make-up and dressed in jump-suits and high heel boots and as for crap music and cd's, please!!!
I agree Axl can be a bit of a asshole at times and the delays can piss you off. But when they do hit the stage they are great. I've only ever seen GNR twice, one time with the original members and one time with the new band and both times the concerts were amazing. Kiss have a worldwide sales figure of around 80 Million for how many albums and GNR have only really 3 Albums and 90 Million Worldwide sales. The facts speak for themselves really. Appetite for Destruction is one the greatest rock albums ever. Sorry man nothing personal, but KISS are crap.
Posted Image
Nice Boys Dont Play Rock N' Roll

#5 damage jackal

damage jackal
  • Staff
  • 814 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

no fights :)

metallica
ac dc
spastic children :lol: or aerosmith, dunno

#6 rannh651

rannh651
  • Members
  • 452 posts
  • Favorite Band:kiss, manson, garbage, maiden, crue, evanescence, judas priest

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:55 PM

"Are you serious??????????????? Kiss the greatest rock band ever. A bunch of grown man wearing make-up and dressed in jump-suits and high heel boots and as for crap music and cd's, please!!!"

in reference to that quote, no they are way from the greatest band ever, BUT, to me and a million of other fans they are.
song writeing i give a C+
music B
stage show A+
loyal to fans AAAA+++++
38 cds yes, every year we could count on kiss being there, i seen them 26 times and i cant count how many times that group has said in interviews "thanks to the fans" "you guys put us here" "we do this because fans want it...on so on.
axel and his group, they are what they are. my friend got a chair throw at his head in the show here in philadelphia, because axel did not feel like singing tonite. "what"? they canceled the show, CKY played a 2 hour gig waiting for them to take the stage, and never did. spectrum was closed for about a month while repairs were to be done, 7 shows cancled that month because of one man. (axel)
Greatest band for real in my opion Iron Maiden. the music is somthing special.

Stay cool celtic, nothing personal, it just breaks my heart to see a group who did really not that much of anthing but cause problems, get so much love.
when you got all kinds of great music groups out there that has been here foe 30 countless years.
" oh, Queensrÿche" they put a new album out?" did not know that.
just a example? wheres the love and respect for the those groups, still here, making cds and little love.
do we all still love george bush for what hes done ???????

enough on this from me.
thake care everybody!
and remember, .................this is nothing personal to anybody, just my opion

#7 kurddt

kurddt
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  • Favorite Band:nirvana

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

1/ nirvana
2/ iggy & the stooges
3/ rolling stones

no comment please lol

#8 Anzlezz

Anzlezz

ON/STANDBY

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Favorite Band:QOTSA-Iron Maiden-Faith No More-Ween

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

1 Iron Maiden
2 Deep Purple
3 AC/DC

These are the bands that lead me into the rock/metal path...

#9 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:26 PM

"Are you serious??????????????? Kiss the greatest rock band ever. A bunch of grown man wearing make-up and dressed in jump-suits and high heel boots and as for crap music and cd's, please!!!"

in reference to that quote, no they are way from the greatest band ever, BUT, to me and a million of other fans they are.
song writeing i give a C+
music B
stage show A+
loyal to fans AAAA+++++
38 cds yes, every year we could count on kiss being there, i seen them 26 times and i cant count how many times that group has said in interviews "thanks to the fans" "you guys put us here" "we do this because fans want it...on so on.
axel and his group, they are what they are. my friend got a chair throw at his head in the show here in philadelphia, because axel did not feel like singing tonite. "what"? they canceled the show, CKY played a 2 hour gig waiting for them to take the stage, and never did. spectrum was closed for about a month while repairs were to be done, 7 shows cancled that month because of one man. (axel)
Greatest band for real in my opion Iron Maiden. the music is somthing special.

Stay cool celtic, nothing personal, it just breaks my heart to see a group who did really not that much of anthing but cause problems, get so much love.
when you got all kinds of great music groups out there that has been here foe 30 countless years.
" oh, Queensrÿche" they put a new album out?" did not know that.
just a example? wheres the love and respect for the those groups, still here, making cds and little love.
do we all still love george bush for what hes done ???????

enough on this from me.
thake care everybody!
and remember, .................this is nothing personal to anybody, just my opion

Yes, KISS and GNR both suck, but so does Marilyn Manson (though he's better than the other two).

Now back on topic, please. If you want to continue this discussion please open a new topic.

#10 Elvis Hitler

Elvis Hitler
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Band:Motorhead

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:32 AM

1) Motörhead
2) Sabbath
3) Zeppelin
They don't make no seatbelt for the mind... so I can't fasten up for this ride!
My Bootlegs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users