Photo

What sites do you visit for downloading bootlegs?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Golden_*

Guest_Golden_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:40 PM

I tend to use TTD, Zomb and DAD. The Tool hub on DC++ has also been tremendously awesome.

And where would one find this tool hub?

Personally I dont like Hub's I prefer torrents..I think its too hard to find stuff you like on hubs unless they are artist specific I supose

I use Dimeadozen and Purelivegigs a lot!
I like hubs, but as sad when for especific artists...then is a paradise for a fan...instead I still prefer torrents too.

I'm dying to know some specific adress artits on hub....I just know U2 and a Coldplay one...any help with adress?

#52 lagartijanick

lagartijanick
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Band:bauhaus

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:30 PM

Hello, I´m asking if any of you know where I can find peter murphy/bauhaus dvds?
Thanks.

#53 echoesofthecenturies

echoesofthecenturies
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Favorite Band:rush

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:07 PM

For torrents i use Dime, TTD, Metfuk and Yeeshkul
For hubs i use The Rush hub and Echoes (Pink Floyd)

#54 drummerfish

drummerfish
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Favorite Band:black crowes,drain sth,Mötley Crüe,alice in chains & tons more

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:58 AM

i've only started downloading cd boots recently.and its really stuff i can get like old radio or rehearsal stuff.some b-sides released overseas only.i used to get stuff from roadies i know or bands i knew.
since i'm out of the biz,i mainly get stuff from blogspot.com.lots of cats have cool and free stuff on their pages.most are great quality and no one sells stuff.and usually with some sort of artwork included.unfortunatly,the law has been shutting down alot of them.but there's still thousands out there.i suggest the best one i know of to start out with: www.soundaboard.blogspot.com
http://www.drummerfish.weebly.com for drum parts,memorabilia,swag,oop media and more for sale

#55 powerslave

powerslave
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

A new site not long started for lossless torrents is Planet Rock Lossless Bootlegs. It has just over 250 members at the moment but lossless fans are free to drop in

#56 roscoe

roscoe
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite Band:Motley Crue

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

best Mötley Crüe site there is

http://z10.invisionf...leycruebootlegs

#57 emersonof

emersonof
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:55 AM

I mostly collect Metallica shows, but have hundreds of other bands shows too.

The sites that I use are:

www.metallifukinca.com
www.coldplaybootlegs.com
www.dimeadozen.org
torrents.musebootlegs.com
www.yeeshkul.com
www.thetradersden.org
www.metpage.org
www.zombtracker.com
www.purelivegigs.com

#58 Skunk Narco

Skunk Narco
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Band:Mothers of Invention

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:28 AM

Aloha - great new site folks!

Just thought some of you might be interested in this place

http://theroiovault.freeforums.org/

there are a lot of great shows here - the policy is NO MP3 format, so as to preserve good quality audio.

I will stick a link to this site up there too

happy trails

Skunk Narco III
NarcoX

#59 sonico

sonico
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:22 PM

I think dime have the really rare recordings.Many of them I didn't saw in other trackers.

#60 Dweller_Benthos

Dweller_Benthos
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Band:Pink Floyd, Rush, Monkey3, too many to list...

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

I use Dime a lot, and Sharing The Groove before that, seems anything new is on there almost immediately. Have used Traders Den a bit as well, Tapecity, Pure Live Gigs for a few things. Started out on usenet, but once torrents took off, activity on usenet dropped off a lot, though there are still a few things on there now and then. Grabbed a couple specific shows off Zappateers as well.

Thanks to the links for Zomb and other trackers, I'll have to give those a look.
D_B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users