Done

MUNICIPAL WASTE - 924 Gilman St. Berkeley, CA, January 6th, 2006

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Thrash_Attack_*

Guest_Thrash_Attack_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:39 PM

Is it possible to still download this DVD somewhere ? That's some really nice looking cover artwork for it.

#12 The Fourth Norseman

The Fourth Norseman

Norse Thrasher

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Favorite Band:Sabbat & Death

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:54 PM

Is it possible to still download this DVD somewhere ? That's some really nice looking cover artwork for it.

hey cheryl is that you? You can still get this on the dime i think B)
Posted Image
CLICK ON MY SIG TO VISIT MY ALL NEW TRADE WEBSITE!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:25 PM

Whooo hooo another girl amounst all these metal boys!!!! Welcome Thrash_Attack!!!! \m/

Nice Work on the cover no leaf clover!!!!!!
Posted Image

#14 friend01

friend01
  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Favorite Band:Led Zeppelin

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:16 AM

what kind of music are they döing?
i'm old and not up to date.....lol

#15 Guest_Mega_cof_*

Guest_Mega_cof_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:27 PM

Thrash Metal

#16 Guest_Thrash_Attack_*

Guest_Thrash_Attack_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:40 PM

'tis me. B) I checked on Dime for MUNICIPAL WASTE shows and only found one filmed when they played in Sweden (which I am downloading very slowly since there are only a few seeders by now). I guess the other one is gone already or the search function doesn't work properly. I'd really like to get it if possible, I enjoy this band quite a bit.

Whooo hooo another girl amounst all these metal boys!!!! Welcome Thrash_Attack!!!! \m/

Thanks for the welcome ! B)

#17 The Fourth Norseman

The Fourth Norseman

Norse Thrasher

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

'tis me. B) I checked on Dime for MUNICIPAL WASTE shows and only found one filmed when they played in Sweden (which I am downloading very slowly since there are only a few seeders by now). I guess the other one is gone already or the search function doesn't work properly. I'd really like to get it if possible, I enjoy this band quite a bit.

Thanks for the welcome ! B)

cheryl, if you want i can hook you up with a copy through the mail, let me know B)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Guest_Thrash_Attack_*

Guest_Thrash_Attack_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

cheryl, if you want i can hook you up with a copy through the mail, let me know B)

That would be fantastic and much appreciated !

#19 The Fourth Norseman

The Fourth Norseman

Norse Thrasher

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:02 PM

That would be fantastic and much appreciated !

PM me here or at the exo board B)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users