LEE AARON To Release 'Power, Soul, Rock N' Roll' Live Album

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Blabbermouth.net

Blabbermouth.net
  • Members
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:23 AM

Canadian rock icon Lee Aaron will release the first official live album of her long career exclusively on September 20 via Metalville Records."Power, Soul, Rock N' Roll" was recorded during Aaron's 2017 German tour at the concerts in Balingen and Nuremberg and will be released as a CD-DVD set in digipak.In addition to Lee's greatest hits, there are also some songs from the successful last studio album "Diamond Baby Blues".With Sean Kelly on guitar, Dave Reimer on bass and John Cody on drums, Lee is joined by a band that has worked with Nelly Furtado, Bryan Adams and BTO, among others."Power, Soul and Rock'n'Roll" is a "no fixes and no tricks" recording, recorded and mixed by legendary Canadian producer John Webster. The DVD editing was done by Frank Gryner (DEF LEPPARD).Track listing:01. Mistreated02. Tomboy03. Rock Candy04. Metal Queen05. Fire And Gasoline06. Powerline07. I'm A Woman08. Some Girls Do09. Sex With Love10. Barely Holdin On11. Whatcha Do to My Body12. Diamond Baby13. Hot To Be RockedThe DVD also contains the following bonus videos01. American High02. Diamond Baby03. I'm A Woman

Click here to view the full article.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2019 Your Company Name