Done

Page And Plant, " The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down", Knoxville, Tennessee, March, 3rd, 1995

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_acapulcogold_*

Guest_acapulcogold_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:33 AM

This is my first request here, I would love to have some work for this project I've been working on for a period of time, and I will give that person the full credit for the work they've done.

Page And Plant - " The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"
March, 3rd, 1995, Knoxville, Tennessee, Thompson Boling Arena
Three Audience Recording Source Matrix ( A Group/Personal Project)

Lineage:

Source One: " Knoxville Nights", ( No Label), Audience Recording, Trader CD-R > EAC, Secure Mode, Accurate Stream, No Disable Cache > WAV > Remaster > Flac Frontend, Encoding Options, Level.6, Align On Sector Boundaries > Flac

Source Two: "Knoxville, Tennessee, 1995, Audio DVD-A" , ( No Label/Presence Production), Audience Recording Master > 48kHz DAT > Audio DVD Tapers' Section / NAK 300 > DVD2AVI, Decode > WAV > Goldwave, Batchprocessing, Convert To 44.1KHZ WAV > WAV > Remaster > Flac Frontend, Encoding Options, Level.6, Align On Sector Boundaries > Flac

Source Three: " Knoxville, Tennessee, 1995, The Governor Source", ( No Label/The Governor), Sony D-7 > Realistic 33-1065 Stereo Electret Microphone > Maxell DM-120 Philips CDR-200 > CDR > EAC >Flac > Traders Little Helper, Decode > WAV >Remaster > Flac Frontend, Encoding Options, Level.6, Align On Sector Boundaries > Flac

Labels:

Source One: " Knoxville Nights", ( No Label)
Source Two: " Knoxville, Tennessee, 1995, Audio DVD-A", ( No Label/Presence Production)
Source Three: " Knoxville, Tennessee, 1995, The Governor Source", ( No Label/The Governor Tape)

Original Tapers:

Source One: N/A
Source Two: N/A
Source Three: The Governor

Disc One:

1) Tales Of Bron * + ^ ( Fades In)
2) Immigrant Song /The Wanton Song* +
3) Bring It On Home * +
4) Celebration Day * +
5) Thank You * +
6) Dancing Days * +
7) Shake My Tree * +
8) Lullabye ( The Cure Cover) * +
9) No Quarter ( Includes: " Misty Mountain Hop" (Tease) ) * +
10) Wonderful One * +
11) Gallows Pole * +
12) Hurdy Gurdy Solo/Nobody's Fault But Mine * + ( Fades Out)

Disc Two:

1) The Song Remains The Same * + ( Fades In)
2) Since I've Been Loving You * + ( Performed With The Nashville And Tennessee Symphony)
3) Friends * +( Performed With The Egyptian Pharoahs)
4) Calling To You * + ( Medley)
Includes:
- Light My Fire
- Dazed And Confused

5) Four Sticks * +
6) In The Evening * +( Includes: " Carouselambra")
7) Black Dog * +
8) Kashmir * + ^ ( Includes Teases Of " Black Dog", " In My Time Of Dying") ( Fades Out)

Legend:

* : Source One
+: Source Three
^: Source Two

Thank you very much

I'd like to work entirely with who ever would like to take on this project.
I'm a visual artist actually, but it takes me forever to actually make up the work for these projects.
I have some ideas for the cover, but I'm excited to hear what others might be able to come up with.

Cheers

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:56 AM

I guess I'll work on this. I don't really know much about Page or Plant, is there anything specific you want on the cover?

#3 Guest_blockbuster_*

Guest_blockbuster_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:59 PM

I guess I'll work on this. I don't really know much about Page or Plant, is there anything specific you want on the cover?

Is this the artwork you're looking for? :-

http://www.zeppelina...=... (no label)

#4 Guest_acapulcogold_*

Guest_acapulcogold_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

Thank you so very much.

This is a project I've been working on with a couple of people, including one of the tapers of the show, and I thought it would be great to include some art with the show when I post it.

Well my idea for a cover was this, do you know the group " The Band"?
If you don't know, then I'll post the cover I'm talking about for you.
The title comes from their song " The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down", they didn't play that song at this show, I thought it would be a clever title for a show from the southern united states, and what I thought would be a cool idea for a cover would to use the cover of The Band's self titled album that has that song on it, and replace the heads of the group with Page and Plant.

It was just an idea I had, if it doesn't seem possible, then that's fine.

I'm very excited to see what you'll come up for some artwork, and of course you'll get full credit for the work you've done.

Cheers and again my deepest thanks

AG

This is the cover of " The Band's" self titled release that I was mentioning.

This site has a great collection of Zep pics, if you need some help with images.

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers

#5 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:25 PM

That's possible, but which faces need replaced? All of them?

#6 Guest_acapulcogold_*

Guest_acapulcogold_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

That's possible, but which faces need replaced? All of them?

Yes, all of them, but that could run into some problems, there probably aren't that many pics of the backing band that played with them during that tour, so the other members of the group would have to be replaced with heads of other individuals, kind of like the cover of Led Zeppelin II when they replaced members of the German Zeppelin team with people in their entourage like their manager Peter Grant and tour manager Richard Cole, so if that happened, you could be creative with replacing the heads, which would be kind of cool.

Or maybe you could just fit both of them into that picture, like I said, these are just ideas that I had, I'm totally open to suggestions and whatever you have for ideas and cover art.

Cheers

#7 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:41 AM

Can you find a scan of that cover that's at least 713x713 pixels large? I searched Google but couldn't find one.

#8 Guest_acapulcogold_*

Guest_acapulcogold_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

Can you find a scan of that cover that's at least 713x713 pixels large? I searched Google but couldn't find one.

I'll see what I can do mate, if I had a scanner I'd upload it for you, but I'll do my best.

If you can't do that suggestion, I understand, and I'm open and excited to hear any ideas of yours.

Cheers

:)

#9 Guest_acapulcogold_*

Guest_acapulcogold_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:43 AM

I found one, it's a little larger than what you requested, I hope you can use it.

Thanks once again for doing this for me.

Cheers

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:46 AM

Larger is better, thanks. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users