Done

Sepultura donington 1994 - Alternate version of show

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Vader_*

Guest_Vader_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2006 - 10:56 PM

I recently got a different version of Sepultura's performance at Donington 1994, and was wondering if someone can make a different cover than the one that is already here. Here is the info:

Sepultura
"Live Hypnosis"
June 4, 1994
Donington England

1. Refuse/Resist
2. Territory
3. Troops of Doom/Slave New World
4. Propaganda
5. Mass Hypnosis
6. Inner Self
7. Manifest/Nomad
8. Kaiowas
9. Arise
10. Orgasmatron
11. Policia

Thanks in advance!!

#2 Guest_Vader_*

Guest_Vader_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:10 PM

Does no one want to do this for me? :(

#3 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Dreaming Neon Black

• Staff
  • 2,110 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 21 October 2006 - 03:00 AM

Hello, is not that we do not want to do it...it's just that we do not have enough people to do all the requests :P

About your cover, the only difference with your boot is the back, your version doesn't have the bonus tracks. But we cannot make a different front because right now we have A LOT of cover requests for covers that do NOT have covers, and we cannot take requests to make covers that already exist because we have no time at all :blink: Thanks for your understanding. This won't count as your monthly limit :)

Edited back
Posted Image
DVD Bootleg List | Trade Status: OFF

#4 Guest_Vader_*

Guest_Vader_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:33 PM

Hello, is not that we do not want to do it...it's just that we do not have enough people to do all the requests :P

About your cover, the only difference with your boot is the back, your version doesn't have the bonus tracks. But we cannot make a different front because right now we have A LOT of cover requests for covers that do NOT have covers, and we cannot take requests to make covers that already exist because we have no time at all :blink: Thanks for your understanding. This won't count as your monthly limit :)

Edited back

Thanks a lot. I understand about not having time to do all the requests. I think it is just great that you guys are doing as much as you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users