We Are 138

PLEASE HELP ME OUT- THANK YOU.

#2 Diamond_D

Diamond_D
  • Members
  • 767 posts
  • Favorite Band:PanterA

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the site, please be sure to read our request guidelines and next time post your request in the appropriate format (highlighted in red):

How to post DVD cover artwork requests

FAQ: Ways to Increase the Number of Covers You May Request

Please check our Artwork Gallery and our list of bootleg cover art websites for the cover you're looking for before posting a request for someone to make a cover.

When posting requests for DVD cover artwork, you must copy and paste this template into your posts.

Please only request one cover at a time. When your first request is finished, then you may post another topic. Non-donating members may only post 2 topics requesting cover artwork per month, Supporters may post 4, Super Supporters may post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters may post an unlimited amount and have two requests open at once. If you would like to know more about increasing the number of covers you're allowed to request, please visit this page.

You already have a request open, so this topic will be locked until your first one is completed.
Posted Image

#3 damage jackal

damage jackal
  • Staff
  • 814 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:58 PM

Anyone wants to fill this request, please?

#4 ebon00

ebon00

KISS bootleg junkie

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • Favorite Band:KISS

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:36 PM

Anyone wants to fill this request, please?

I can take care of this after the weekend. I've got the Misfits logo and all that stuff ready to go after the last cover. Stay tuned.
Posted Image

#5 ebon00

ebon00

KISS bootleg junkie

• Members
  • 854 posts
  • Favorite Band:KISS

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

A bit simple but I tried to go for the same feel as the Legacy of Brutality cover. I'm sure it's been done but hey, I'm lazy!! :lol:

COVER

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 4 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users