1. Get It Hot
2. She´s Got The Jack
3. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
4. Back In Black
5. Highway To Hell
6. Whole Lotta Rosie
7. Let There Be Rock
8. T.N.T.
9. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

thanks to whoever does this

#2 Guest_dobo_*

Guest_dobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

I'll do this 1

#3 Guest_dobo_*

Guest_dobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:28 PM

Front
Inlay
Disc
Back

Enjoy !

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.

#4 metallifreak27

metallifreak27
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • Favorite Band:metallica

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:44 PM

Front
Inlay
Disc
Back

Enjoy !

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.

hi mate

i have donated some $$$ to this site in the past, so need to tell me all that ;)

Thanks a lot for the covers tho, i like em alot, but 1 question

can u change the font u have used??? i hate the acdc font used on anything but the bands name, it looks wierd

just a basic font will be much more better

let me know if you can do that mate

cheers

#5 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:53 AM

hi mate

i have donated some $$$ to this site in the past, so need to tell me all that ;)

cheers

Dylan, that is standard practice on all covers made for regular members. Don't take it personally. :)

Nice Cover dobo.
Posted Image

#6 Guest_dobo_*

Guest_dobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:21 AM

I can change the font if you wish but it will be a couple of days before it's done as I have exams at the moment and I'm fitting in covers and other stuff when I can but I will put this one at the top of the list to do.

#7 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

I can change the font if you wish but it will be a couple of days before it's done as I have exams at the moment and I'm fitting in covers and other stuff when I can but I will put this one at the top of the list to do.

That's very generous of you dobo. Thank you... You should tell Dylan you'll do it if he say's "please". ;)
Posted Image

#8 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:03 PM

Yeah, but your one-year subscription ran out on June 1st. ;)

http://www.bootlegco...showtopic=16323

#9 Guest_dobo_*

Guest_dobo_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

sorry about the wait my exams are taking up a lot of my time i shall have this done within the next 3 days hopefully

#10 metallifreak27

metallifreak27
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • Favorite Band:metallica

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:29 AM

That's very generous of you dobo. Thank you... You should tell Dylan you'll do it if he say's "please". ;)

how about pretty please ;)

nah, cheers dude hey, i appreciate u making this cover for me

ive actually be away the last week, my girlfriends grandfather passed away, so things havent exactly been normal

im also just about to leave town to travel and go see guns n roses tomoro nite in adelaide ;) and film em aswell so im guna be damn busy anyway :P

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users