06. Mr. Moustache
07. Blandest
08. Downer
09. Floyd The Barber
10. Paper Cuts
11. Spank Thru
12. Sifting (Jam)

============================

NOTES: Master Reel> DAT >CDR; From a recently surfaced band compilation tape.
The generation of this tape is disputed, it may really be Master Reel>ANA(?)>DAT>CDR).

You can e-mail me at floodgold@hotmail.com
Thank You
Mark

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:07 PM

Welcome to the site. :) Please read through our request guidelines and follow them next time you post a request. ;)

How to post CD cover artwork requests

Please check our Artwork Gallery and our list of bootleg cover art websites for the cover you're looking for before posting a request for someone to make a cover.

When posting requests for CD cover artwork, you must copy and paste this template into your posts.

Please only request one cover at a time. When your first request is finished, then you may post another topic. Members may only post 2 topics requesting cover artwork per month, Supporters may post 6, Super Supporters may post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters may post an unlimited amount and have two requests open at once. If you would like to know more about increasing the number of covers you're allowed to request, please visit this page.

I've edited your post for one cover request. You can post the other request when this one is finished.

#3 Guest_Tbone_*

Guest_Tbone_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:45 AM

I'd like to do this one and help you out but do you have any pictures? It'd help if you did and make things go a little smoother.

#4 lord khufu

lord khufu
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Favorite Band:Aerosmith

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:39 AM

Well I don't have nirvana photos in my stock but I can try to do a search and see what I come up with.
Thank you

#5 Guest_Tbone_*

Guest_Tbone_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:18 AM

i found some usable ones. i'm still working on it though. i've got the front done.

#6 lord khufu

lord khufu
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

Hey Tbone, let me know if you want me to post mail you a copy of this boot and thank you for your effort

#7 lord khufu

lord khufu
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 06:15 PM

Tbone, here is a couple of links to some Nirvana pics.

http://www.nirvana-m...a-pictures.html
http://www.pxdrive.c...ictures_zibpic/

once again thank you

#8 Guest_Tbone_*

Guest_Tbone_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:15 PM

Ok, done with the cover! I also made an alternate cover if you wish. Every thing's the same besides the color. The first one is green and the alternate is a light brown.

Booklet
Back
Inlay
Stomp

Alternate Color (tan-ish color)
Booklet
Back
Inlay
Stomp

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.

#9 damage jackal

damage jackal
  • Staff
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

Tbone, please read this page carefully to understand how to name your covers.
Also, dont make stomps with holes, http://www.bootlegco...showtopic=25690 (cover artists only). if you have time, it would be great to remake the stomps w/o the hole, thanks.

#10 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

Tbone, please read this page carefully to understand how to name your covers.

Actually, I haven't written any notes in the Filename Format page about naming compilation covers yet, so that would be my fault. :P It's on my very long list of things to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users