• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 cobainist

cobainist
  • Banned
  • 27 posts
  • Favorite Band:nirvana

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the new Smashing Pumpkins album which is planned for release next July.

#22 Anzlezz

Anzlezz

ON/STANDBY

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Favorite Band:QOTSA-Iron Maiden-Faith No More-Ween

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

QOTSA
Tomahawk
Nightwish (scary, I hope it don't sounds like another Evanescence recording like the new Within Temptation does)
Heaven And Hell (Album of The Year?)

Smashing Pumpkins? Yes, but have to listen to a couple of singles and see how it comes out before concidering buying. Dont want nothing that reminds me of everything after Mellon Collie...

After Forever: bought and I've listened to it a few times, and I got a very good feeling
Dimmu Borgir: ditto
NIN: trash bin

#23 cobainist

cobainist
  • Banned
  • 27 posts
  • Favorite Band:nirvana

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

Smashing Pumpkins? Yes, but have to listen to a couple of singles and see how it comes out before concidering buying. Dont want nothing that reminds me of everything after Mellon Collie...

They played their new first concert in Paris recently, many songs played will be on the forthcoming album, you can try to download it somewhere if you want to hear how it's going to be.

#24 Anzlezz

Anzlezz

ON/STANDBY

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Favorite Band:QOTSA-Iron Maiden-Faith No More-Ween

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

They played their new first concert in Paris recently, many songs played will be on the forthcoming album, you can try to download it somewhere if you want to hear how it's going to be.

Just jumped on the Rock AM Ring DVD at Zomb, And after reading through the comments(over 40 of them and that is RARE for this tracker!!!), I find there is hope for this band again :D

#25 Guest_therainmaker_*

Guest_therainmaker_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

Metallica - ????
Machine Head - the blackening
Megadeth - United Abominations
Sevendust - Alpha
Marilyn Manson - eat me, drink me
Drowning Pool
Velvet revolver
Korn
Soil Work

to name a few B)

#26 Guest_Dassarri_*

Guest_Dassarri_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

Of the five I'm looking forward to this year,

Puscifer
Metallica
Porcupine Tree
Dream Theater
Ozzy

three are already released. Haven't checked out PT or DM yet, but got Ozzy's (got me free tickets to Mansfield's Ozzfest, too). It's always nice to have more Ozzy, but it's nowhere near any of the older stuff. One or two nice car rockers, though.

#27 Guest_BlueAquarius_*

Guest_BlueAquarius_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

Guns N Roses if it ever comes out.

#28 leftyjlaj

leftyjlaj
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Favorite Band:Aaron Lewis

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:37 AM

Puscifer
Metallica
Porcupine Tree
Dream Theater
Ozzy

three are already released. Haven't checked out PT or DM yet, but got Ozzy's (got me free tickets to Mansfield's Ozzfest, too). It's always nice to have more Ozzy, but it's nowhere near any of the older stuff. One or two nice car rockers, though.

i was unaware that puscifer was coming out this year. thats exciting. how much does maynard play a part in this project?
CLICK SIGNATURE TO ENTER THE BOOTLEG MATRIX
Posted Image
Signature kindly designed by Kat

#29 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:47 AM

Puscifer
Metallica
Porcupine Tree
Dream Theater
Ozzy

i was unaware that puscifer was coming out this year. thats exciting. how much does maynard play a part in this project?

:huh: Pretty much all of it, it's almost like a solo album but with guest musicians for most of the songs.

#30 Guest_Dassarri_*

Guest_Dassarri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

If it actually gets released this year... I mean, we're still waiting for the live Tool dvd from the Lateralus tour, right? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users