Photo
Done

Foo Fighters - Concorde 2 (Chris Moyles Show), Brighton, United Kingdom (08/17/07)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Mazdago

Mazdago
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Favorite Band:King Diamond

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:35 PM

OK. Got it. The template opened in PSP, but without layers. It's attached here, since I didn't know for sure what would happen, if I upload it again...
Template for PSP??? I don't think so, sorry. My template has been for a year and for about 100 cover an In Flames cover downloaded from here, and everything brushed blank. Stomp is created from the cover with program, that came with stickers, designed for stomp printing. Everything I add to covers are new images pasted as new selections. PSP doesn't use layers much, and since I've used program for about 10 years now, layers are like latin to me... Makes no sense whatsoever. If desired, I can always upload that blank jpeg file I use to create covers, but I doubt it will be any good. And besides, that kind of template can be created by anyone.
I'm also trying to figure out PhotoShop, and as I do, PSP is history...

[attachment=2683:FooFight...nd_2DVD1.jpg]

#12 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

You'll have to learn about layers to use Photoshop. I suggest you take a look at our tutorial subforum, it has lots of useful information.

Here is some stuff about layers in Photoshop: http://www.bootlegco...x...post&p=4605

#13 Mazdago

Mazdago
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Favorite Band:King Diamond

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

You'll have to learn about layers to use Photoshop. I suggest you take a look at our tutorial subforum, it has lots of useful information.

Here is some stuff about layers in Photoshop: http://www.bootlegco...x...post&p=4605

I'll do that. I have seen how good can covers be when done with photoshop, so I really want to learn...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users