Mazdago's Content

There have been 2 items by Mazdago (Search limited from 14-April 24)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#152626 Cover art "preview" program

Posted by Mazdago on 27 September 2012 - 03:21 AM in Off-Topic Chat

Thank you! This is just what I was looking for. Only thing is, I didn't mention that I'm using Mac. This is a windows program. I'll search for Mac version or try to get this to work. If I remember correctly, win programs can be used with mac, but I haven't done it...

#152599 Cover art "preview" program

Posted by Mazdago on 26 September 2012 - 04:54 PM in Off-Topic Chat

I've been away for way too long, but came back with a question...

I've seen cover previews, where some program creates a preview, with jewel case, from the artwork you give. Hope you get my idea. This can be useful for this site, but the main reason I ask about this is my band, Dirge Eternal. We're still a small band, but trying to get on. And one thing that helps is professional adverts and banners. I have seen on bigger bands pages how they have their cd's pictured in jewel cases, digipacks etc. even they aren't ready yet. And I've seen similar previews here about DVD and CD covers. I'd like to boost our look with this, can someone help me, since Google can't. Thanks already!

Incase you want to learn more about my band, go see our site or FB page
www.dirge-eternal.com
http://listn.to/dirgeeternal

This is King Diamond, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden etc. inspired traditional heavy metal with horror theme and orchestrations to boost the feeling.