07 Voodoo
08 Drum Solo
09 Computer God
10 Falling Off the Edge of the World

11 Die Young
12 Heaven and Hell
13 Encore Break
14 Neon Knights

Thank you in advance for anything you may be able to conjur! Picture(s) will follow this afternoon when I get them from the guy who took them.

#2 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:56 PM

This counts as three requests, please remove one of the shows from the topic. You can post it next month, just ask for the same template to be used.

As a non-donating member of BootlegCoverArt.com, this is your second and last request for the month. If you would like to request more covers, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.

#3 Guest_Dassarri_*

Guest_Dassarri_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:22 PM

Picture from the night:

#4 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Go ahead and post a request for the one of the other shows, as I already marked you down for two requests this month. :)

#5 Guest_Dassarri_*

Guest_Dassarri_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:40 PM

Should I do that in a separate topic post?

#6 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:42 PM

Yeah, a little better to keep track of that way. :) Put this in the topic description: M - Artist needed to take this request, please

If you want it to have a similar theme to this cover, just say so in the post.

#7 Guest_Dassarri_*

Guest_Dassarri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

If possible, please give credit for the picture to my friend Brian Chin who smuggled in his camera and took some great shots. Thank you. :)

#8 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

Any artist to fill this request, please?

#9 Metalbomber

Metalbomber

MOTÖRHEADBANGER

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Favorite Band:Motörhead

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:46 PM

i make this one to :P
Motörhead-bootlegs.blogspot.com

#10 Metalbomber

Metalbomber

MOTÖRHEADBANGER

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Favorite Band:Motörhead

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:49 AM

DONE

HERE

CYA :D

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.
Motörhead-bootlegs.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users