What to use to make DVD Menus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_johne_3065_*

Guest_johne_3065_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:16 AM

Sorrry if this has been covered elsewhere but I could't find any posts about it.

What should I use to make DVD menus?

I am just trialling the TMPGEnc DVD Author 3. It seems very inflexible at making menus. Everything seems to have to be to one of the set layouts they have chosen.

Looking for tips.

#2 Diamond_D

Diamond_D
  • Members
  • 767 posts
  • Favorite Band:PanterA

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

i use that program and you can change anything you want to in it, the templates are very editable and i love the motion menu options.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Kat_*

Guest_Kat_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:36 AM

TMPG DVD Author to is pretty much the same as Nero... if you want basic menus, go for it. If you want better stuff, go either for DVD-lab (my favourite) or Adobe Encore. Both give you a lot more options, you can have custom text links, custom buttons, motion menus, whatever you may need for a nice and fancy menu.

There are a million of guides out there, especially for DVD-lab, but if you need a "beginner's guide", shoot me a PM, I wrote one for a friend some time ago It covers everything basic from ripping the way it needs to be done until compiling the DVD. The only thing that is still missing is the audio synching part in Vegas...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users