Best Gig of 2007 (so far)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 bismarcker

bismarcker
  • Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:37 AM

Toto at the Moondance Jam in Walker, MN. Amazing show!

#12 ViniciusCs

ViniciusCs
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

QOTSA - Hove Festival.

#13 Kathlib the Prophet

Kathlib the Prophet

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Staff
  • 3,530 posts
  • Favorite Band:Metallica

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

I haven't been to any concerts this year, but of all the bootlegs I've heard/seen I like Metallica's second night at the Bridge School Benefit the best. I really hope a complete video recording of either show surfaces soon, so far all I've seen are YouTube clips.

#14 Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

Dreaming Neon Black

• Staff
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:40 PM

Not too many concerts this year, I went to a couple so far...but my best gig my be this Friday when I get to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Posted Image
DVD Bootleg List | Trade Status: OFF

#15 Harmony Havoc

Harmony Havoc

Worlds Within The Margin

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

Not too many concerts this year, I went to a couple so far...but my best gig my be this Friday when I get to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra

It should be pretty awesome. The west coast group is playing here on Saturday night, but I can't afford to go. I went last year and it was the bomb. It would have been my best concert of 2006 had I not seen Metallica at the Sundance Film Festival. That has to be one of my number one all time concerts to see the mighty met in such a little club.

This year see Metallica at the Bridge School Benifit was pretty awesome. I agree with Spawn that the second night's setlist was better than the 1st night, but I only got to go to the 1st night, and even it was pretty awesome.
Posted Image

#16 echoesofthecenturies

echoesofthecenturies
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Favorite Band:rush

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:47 PM

Motörhead at the brighton centre with Alice Cooper totally rocked out after that one

#17 Mansonboots

Mansonboots
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:29 PM

How lucky you are ... Unfortunately, Alice and Motörhead don't want to come in France ... <_<

#18 Guest_Golden_*

Guest_Golden_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:28 AM

How lucky you are ... Unfortunately, Alice and Motörhead don't want to come in France ... <_<

If they want come to France, imagine in Brazil :unsure:

I went to a few shows this year...Keane, Aerosmith (my dream and finally the returned), Arctic Monkeys, The Killers (Tim Festival). The Aerosmith gig was great but nor sooooooooooo great...so I choose Keane.

I went to a few shows this year...>>> Because 2006 was THE YEAR here...the best ever!!! So my money (n)....

#19 Guest_m0n0xiDe_*

Guest_m0n0xiDe_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:29 PM

Down - Cleveland 10/23/07

fuckin amazing...nothing can ever top that show for me...ever

it was just an oversized bar...we got there before almost everyone..got in front and it was killer

#20 JORDANWALLES

JORDANWALLES
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Band:METALLICA

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

Nightwish in L.A. TSO in SLC!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users