Photo
Done

Rhapsody (Of Fire) - Masters of Rock Festival, Vizovice, Czech Republic 16.07.2005.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WindrideR

WindrideR
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • Favorite Band:Guns N' Roses, Anathema

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:54 PM

Can someone make a cover for this one, please?

Set list:

1. The Dark Secret
2. Wisdom of the Kings
3. The Village of Dwarves
4. Land of Immortals
5. Erian's Mystical Rhymes
6. Drum Solo
7. Dawn of Victory
8. The Magic of the Wizards Dream
9. Nightfall on the Grey Mountains
10. Gran Finale

Length: 56mins
Menu: No
Source: Audience
... My DVD Trade Page ...

Signatures may not be larger than 400x150 pixels.

On this deadwinter's night. Darkness becomes this child.
Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

#2 Diamond_D

Diamond_D
  • Members
  • 767 posts
  • Favorite Band:PanterA

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

As a non-donating member of BootlegCoverArt.com, this is your second and last request for the month. If you would like to request more covers, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.
Posted Image

#3 spaceape

spaceape

The Wretched Chosen One

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Favorite Band:Skinny Puppy / Tool

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:51 AM

I will do this one.

#4 spaceape

spaceape

The Wretched Chosen One

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • Favorite Band:Skinny Puppy / Tool

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

COVER

If you like this cover, please consider donating some money to help keep BootlegCoverArt.com online. We have to pay monthly hosting costs as well as various annual fees like domain registration and IPB license renewals, so every donation helps keep us online so we can continue providing free fan-made cover artwork for personal bootleg collections. If you would like to donate, please click on the PayPal link at the bottom of the page or purchase one of our Supporter, Super Supporter, or Ultra Supporter packages here. Supporters can post up to 6 cover requests per month instead of 2, Super Supporters can post an unlimited amount, and Ultra Supporters can post an unlimited amount and have two open requests at the same time.

#5 WindrideR

WindrideR
  • Members
  • 112 posts
  • Favorite Band:Guns N' Roses, Anathema

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:14 AM

Nice cover, thank you!!
... My DVD Trade Page ...

Signatures may not be larger than 400x150 pixels.

On this deadwinter's night. Darkness becomes this child.
Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users